More Reading Worksheets:
Halloween Reading Comprehension
The Loch Ness Monster - Questions
1. What kind of story is this?
a horror story an information story a Swedish folk tale
2. Where is Loch Ness?
Scotland Ireland Germany
3. What do you think the word "loch" means?
large lake monster
4. The Loch Ness monster has been reported to have fins.
True False doesn't say in the story
5. What is a plesiosaur?
a boat a monster a prehistoric fish
6. How many people have reported seeing Nessie?
fewer than 20 about 100 more than 4,000
7. Which of these ideas has NOT been used to explain Nessie?
Nessie is a sea monster that comes alive on Halloween.
Nessie is a strange type of eel.
Nessie is related to a prehistoric fish.
More Free Printable Halloween Worksheets: