More Reading Worksheets:
Halloween Reading Comprehension
Never Mind the Gummy Bears - Questions
1. Where was this story first told?
Alabama England Mexico
2. What was Sam's reward for staying in the cabin all night?
a new book gummy bears all her sister's candies
3. Which of these body parts did the creature NOT have?
horns claws pointed feet
4. What did Sam mean when she shouted, "Never mind the gummy bears!"
that she was afraid
that she was giving up on the dare
that she wanted some gummy bears
5. What does taking off "like a bolt of lightning" mean?
very slowly very quickly with a lot of noise
6. After that Halloween, why did Sam never go near the cabin again?
She knew it was haunted and was afraid.
She moved away.
The cabin burned down.
7. What kind of story is this?
news story fable ghost story
More Free Printable Halloween Worksheets: